JMETA installs your front with a hydraulic system. The solution is ideal, exclusive and makes easy work of cleaning out your stalls!
This mobile structure offers a host of advantages:
- Mechanized cleaning with full access to the entire width of the front; the feeder accompanies the front as it turns.
- Complete clearance of the passageway for parking the trailer thanks to complete swivelling through 180°.
- Simple and effortless manoeuvring in just a few seconds; floor and beam indexing ensure automatic release and swivelling on a steel ball is outstandingly smooth and easy.
- Replacement is simple too: just operate an actuated valve to reduce the pressure and stand the front on the floor at the index points.
- Standing on the floor, the front prevents straw or chips from escaping into the passageway when the horse moves around the stall.
- Easy to use
- Opening through 180; for easy cleaning.
- The passageway stays clean and the straw stays in the stall.
Do you also want to save time and energy on stall maintenance? Opt for a hydraulic system front built in our workshops in Bouillon.