High or low “single leaf” stable doors: a new bespoke solution!
For all your stalls, what could be better than “single leaf” stable doors? A practical and durable solution!
Mounted to side rails of 100 x 50 firmly seated in a solid or massive masonry structure. The bottom section is 1.24 m high and has a bolt at the bottom, a two-point lock and adjustable hinges.
Opt for the STYLPORTE range: This single leaf two-part stable door is beautifully designed with several particularities making it a top class solution.
We propose several options:
- Filling with wood or polyethylene
- Filling of the top section with Makrolon.
- Full swan-neck fitting in lower section
- Cylinder lock with key
- Galvanized sheet metal on the inside for lower section with wooden infill.
- U-shaped doorframe to be mounted to 19 mm cinderblock
- “Tête bergère” style shutter catch
- Bottom section stopped by large model magnet
- Lower aeration by shutter for STYLPORTE
• Reinforced structure ensuring exceptional durability
• Concealed welded finish for perfect aesthetics
• Tailor-made solution, designed by us from start to finish.
Opt for quality with JMETA, specialist in “single leaf” stable doors in Bouillon!