To ensure that your horses get the benefit of optimal daylight, install stall shutters and windows.
Our shutters consist of a full frame of galvanized corner brackets to which a 28 mm thick polyethylene infill shutter is mounted, provided with a single point lock and adjustable hinges. A goose neck handle can be provided.
We propose three possibilities for our windows:
- Fixed version: the translucent window is filled with 5 mm Makrolon sheet.
- Opening version: complete frame with galvanized corners, provided with translucent 5 mm thick Makrolon opening panel.
- Opening version of Makrolon with goose neck handle: complete frame with galvanized corners and goose neck handle fitted with translucent 5 mm thick Makrolon opening section in front of window bars; the Plexiglas section is removable for easy cleaning.
- Swing + tilt version of Makrolon: complete frame with galvanized corners, provided with translucent swing and tilt 5 mm thick translucent Makrolon opening panel.
- Reinforced structure ensuring exceptional durability
- Concealed welded finish for perfect aesthetics
- Tailor-made solution, designed by us from start to finish..
Based in Bouillon, JMETA builds and installs your stall shutters and windows. For further information, please get in touch with us.